Oh, I also have for trade: SunTour stem shifters, aluminum, not those forge
from single block o' steel Varsity and Collegiate ones (which are actually
rather nice and work well, but the STs are better); cheap pair of black med
profile cantis with levers; and pair anna half 6 speed thumbshifters,
Shimano LX level. (I say "and a half" because, while both are perfectly
functional, the left/front has lost the cosmetic cap. And, to repeat with
greater emphasis, quite a collection of 80s era Shimano rear derailleurs
with a front or two, including I think at least one complete 600 rear system
-- rd, dt shifters. Carlton and Mafac brake levers.