Are you running it fixed?  It should be OK with the quick release
tightened.  Theoretically, the forces acting on your QB's rear wheel
are no different than on standard bikes, which do just fine with quick
releases.

If you still have problems, you might consider a Surly "tugnut" or
similar hardware.  They will hold the wheel in place no matter what.

--Eric
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
www.wheelsnorth.org

On Feb 24, 2009, at 1:36 PM, colin p. cummings wrote:

> Anybody else having trouble with the rear wheel on the QB?  Sometimes
> it shimmies out of alignment as I ride.  One time I was pedalling hard
> after a stop and it slipped.  I've tightened the quick release and
> hopefully all is well now.  What's the trick with these track ends in
> straightening and keeping straight the wheel?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Colin Cummings
> Amarillo, TX

--Eric