Hi folks. I've recently had some SKS fenders mounted on my Atlantis.
Unfortunately, I'm not really happy with the results. Both the front
and rear fenders extend pretty far from the tire. This is especially
annoying with the front tire, as I already didn't have a lot of toe
clearance (I'm on a 63 Atlantis 2 with 700's).

It looks like both front and rear fenders are limited by a hard
mounting. In the case of the front fender, it's the mounting behind
the fork. I don't see how it could go any lower. For the rear fender,
the issue is the fastening to the bottom bracket. Both of these seem
addressable with the right hardware, but I'm not sure what that would
be. The parts that came with the fenders don't seem to do the job.

How can I get a nice close-to-the-tire mounting like I've seen in many
photos?

Thanks,
Jordan