Jay,

Great info, but in my ignorance it is a little hard for me to follow.
I love the idea of using old corks, and I'd love to see what that
looks like on your bike. Your post also gave me a great excuse to buy
some fancy beer. So, will this kind of cork do?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jibbah/3342709669/in/set-72157614978912773/.
If not, I may have to buy some wine. =)

Gino,

Some quick pics of my current setup are up:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jibbah/3342709669/in/set-72157614978912773/

Of particular note for me is this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jibbah/3343541884/in/set-72157614978912773/

I didn't mind my toe clearance too much before, but with my fenders as
far out as they are now it seems pretty untenable.

Steve,

Those Velo bikes look sweet. This is my first "nice" bike, so I hope
the versatility of the Atlantis was a smart move for me. My next bike
will be an inexpensive city ride, but down the road I'd love a bike
along the lines of the VO Randonneur. There is already a place in my
heart for a Hilsen, or a custom bike similar to it.

...of course, a motorcycle and a yacht would be cool too.

-Jordan

I'm loving the