Built this as a second "go fast" wheelset for my Hilsen, but ended up
not seeing much use. Beautiful wheels hand built by our local wheel
guru. About 500 miles on these. No skewers. 135 spacing, great for
your Homer, Sam Hillborne or big boy Atlantis (sizes that take 700c).

Total cost for wheels new, about $600
Phil "riv" front hub, 32H - $160
Phil "riv" rear hub 135 7sp, 32H - $180
Velocity Aerohead 700c rims (silver) - $50 x 2 = $100
IRD 7sp Freewheel 13x28 - $50
Spokes x 64 = $64
Built Cost = $30 x 2 = $60

They can go to a new home and make your Homer happy for $450 shipped
in the continental 48.

I'll toss in a set of  VERY lightly used (less than 250 miles) Pasela
folding tour guard 28mm tires for an additional $25.

Bob H.
Knoxville, TN