I was just changing out the tire on my rear wheel and was reminded of
how difficult it is to remove and reinstall the rear wheel on my
Homer. The skewer end cap bumps into the rear derailer and it slows up
removal. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the derailer, the drop-
out or what. On the one hand, since I haven't had a problem with flats
but it would be infuriating if I were on a brevet and fixing a flat in
the dark. It seems like the solution is to just back out the skewer
bolt all the way but again, tightening the bolt while the wheel is
seated with my meaty fingers is a pain. Maybe I'll post a photo later.
I've never really had this problem before.

--mike