I have a Waterford-build Riv mountain bike. It's made of 753 tubing
and has the A/R crown. The original plan was to have MB-0 type forks,
but it turned out to be way too hard to bend the fork blade to fit the
crown Grant had made. Too bad - I saw a prototype and it was truly
amazing to behold.

I really like it, but don't get to ride it much. A few times a year I
take it to the southern Kettle Moraine trails here in SE Wisconsin.
I've also done a road century on it, on 1.5" slick tires.

Suspension is a Brooks Conquest. Most of the time that's fine, but
recently I went for a couple-hour ride around the back of South
Mountain in Phoenix on a borrowed full-boinger and, one I discovered
how to undo the suspension lockout, it was pretty nice. I think if I
really did a lot of that kind of riding I'd end up getting suspension.

Here's a bad picture of it:
http://homepage.mac.com/teddurant/Travelo/riv_mtb.jpg

ted durant
milwaukee, wi, usa