On Apr 11, 4:33 pm, Bruce <fullylug...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I passed 1,000 flat free miles on my set of Cypres this morning. Love 'em.
> Too pricey to be on all my bikes, but great none the less.  I have Paselas
> elsewhere, and you should consider them as an alternate.

I too passed 1,000 flat free miles on my GBs (650b cypres) and they've
ruined me for any other tire, although the challenge PR (700c) tires
are pretty darn nice.  I mounted those up for the first time this week
and got some miles on them - they're also comfy (even at 100psi) and
fast.

nice tires are worth every penny in my book.