On Sat, 2009-04-11 at 13:33 -0700, Bruce wrote:
> Jon:
>
>  I passed 1,000 flat free miles on my set of Cypres this morning. Love
> 'em. Too pricey to be on all my bikes, but great none the less.  I
> have Paselas elsewhere, and you should consider them as an alternate.

I have the 32mm Paselas on my Velo Orange Randonneur right now.  I put
them on for the winter.  They're the same size as the Grand Bois
700x30s.  Very nice tires, similar in feel to the Grand Bois, only
dialed back 20% and a lot more puncture-proof.  Lots cheaper, too.  The
Grand Bois are going back on either later this month or in early May.