Love:

Customer service, enthusiasm, "velosophy", Jumbo wool, MUSA clothes,
bags (pretty much all of 'em, though the new Trunksacks are pretty
busy-looking; I'm sure I'll come around, though. I appear to have
drunk the kool-aid.), suspenders, Nitto, Grip Kings, thick bike socks
(if you were wondering who bought all of the XLs, it was me),
Rivendell Reader, Atlantis (it'd be at the top of my list, except at
this point it's aspirational not empirical), overall bike aesthetic,
straps, wraps, GP's whimsical writing

Groan:
Price (things available elsewhere are usually substantially cheaper
elsewhere), out-of-stock-ness, GP's whimsical writing

My first two groans are instrinsically at odds. It's a little like the
classic complaint: "The food was terrible! And there was so little of
it!"

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean