Love: Grant's cycling philosophy and writing style, his willingness to
put new ideas into the stream, and the general wackiness like the
ongoing 'e'-less Raven contest. The value of beausage (whether you
like his word for it or not). I also support the idea of the new
Taiwanese-built frames, in the hope that it means i can eventually
afford a Quickbeam-like frame.

Meh: Lack of continuity in things like the bike bags. I'm sure this is
as much as supplier issue as anything, but it would be good to have a
core lineup of things like the Atlantis. I liked the Speedblends too,
i thought they were pretty cool, but probably too expensive for the
younger crowd that might take to them better.

--
Bill Connell
St. Paul, MN