I think a blog is made by being updated somewhat regularly.  The whole
idea is that it is easier and quicker for the writer to update the
blog and get it published than it is to update the website, Riv could
have used one years ago during the long dark period when their website
bore little or no basis to reality. VO is probably one of the better
bike industry blogs there is. You read it then click through to their
products and maybe you buy something. Riv does not post enough to get
people to visit daily or even weekly.

--
Tarik Saleh
tas at tariksaleh dot com