Hi Doug,

This weekend is the Riv ride. What day, time. place? I'm trying to figure out
if I can make it work.

Joe
From: dougpn...@cox.net
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: noodle bars
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:44:50 -0700

Patrick makes an important point.  Bars, saddles and pedals
all work together.  Your entire weight is supported on your butt, two feet and
two hands, and distributed among those 5 points.  Toss in medical constraints
(back, knees, wrists, etc.) and it’s a multi-variate challenge.  Love my
Noodles, Brooks, and Grip Kings (sounds like I been hitting the kool aid!) but
as well as they satisfy my needs, that combo may be a torture rack for someone
else.  This is how we all wind up with a shop full of bike parts after a few
years cycling.

FS: Half dozen each h’bars, seats and stems.  Large
selection; make offer J.

dougP