Keep in sight.  Solid object + any bike frame part + 100db  motion
sensor cable lock "Mini-Lock Alarm" from Aerostich, 4 oz. LOUD.

Small tale: Atlantis parked on a busy main street connected to
signpost in front of my lawyer's offfice.  He and I watch out the
window as would be thief reaches for the skinny cable, lifts the
seemingly flimsy lock to examine it.  Sensor is activated, quiet
countdown beeps begin.  Thief looks puzzled for 5 seconds, beep, beep,
beep, then S-C-R-E-A-M!!!!  Would-be thief ran straight across 4 lanes
of traffic rushing both way and contiuned running, as far as we could
see, for another block.