On Apr 18, 12:49 pm, Phil B <phi...@sonic.net> wrote:

>I don't even want to go there with this post - but, well, ...it's >titanium.
>Sorry. I know that crosses the line for a lot of readers->of riv.

It shouldn't be anathema to recommend a ti bike to the OP, who is
looking for a fast bike.  makes perfect sense.

It would also make sense to recommend that the bike not be set up with
the handlebars at saddle height.

In fact, it probably makes sense to just let go of the whole riv
"velosophy," and get a bike that has more in common with a race bike
than an all-rounder, which is now essentially every bike in the Riv
line-up.

sounds like an IF crown jewel or club racer (in steel or ti) would be
perfect for the OP.