Hi James,

Quite frankly, no, you don't have to do all that shipping stuff.  USPS
Click n Ship is the greatest thing ever.  Maybe you have to locate a
box if you don't have one hanging around the house, but you can pack
your item, weigh it on your produce scale, go to the website, purchase
and print out a mailing label with postage, and all the insurance you
could ever want, and call for a free pickup, or drop it in your
mailbox.

I rarely make trips to the post office to ship things.

Lynne F