Thanks John:

The problem I see with selling the parts off separately is the real
fear of being stuck with a frame that no one will want, and I won't
have room for; to that end, I'm going to have to sell the bike as is--
except for the handlebars (unless I think they'll help me sell it!)

eBay hasn't been too bad, but I'd much rather sell the bike via a
local Craigslist--but I didn't get any nibbles when I last posted the
Waterford there...maybe I'll try again before selling it on eBay.

I'll post pics after I put the bike back together on Saturday--and
thanks for everyone's input.

Rick