i'm thinking a lugged frameset with sloping top tube is a good GP
idea.  if for no other reason, to the best of my knowledge, the only
other readily available "sloping" lugs come at quite the price from
Kirk Pacenti and maybe Waterford.  See a Sam in person, you might want
one more than ya think.  The green is good too.  I want one with black
saddle and muted blue bar tape.