Hey Eric,

Yes, I tried to ensure that the color was a accurate as possible.

The frame has a really rich metallic green ... something that is
unique but by no means gaudy.  Both the decals and the fork detail is
a rich cream color, and the bands around the decals are a purplish
blue.

Bryan @ Renaissance Bicycles