on 5/18/09 7:19 AM, Tom M at tmil...@att.net wrote:
> I just bought a Mark's rack, and I want to put a bag on it. RBW
> currently has canvas versions of the Nigel Smythe Little Loaf, with
> tweed versions due in June. I'm wondering if I should hold out for the
> tweed, go with canvas, or consider either the Sackville or Baggins
> bags. Anyone have experiences with any of the bags? Thanks.

The L'il Loafer is a fine bag. One nice thing is that it fits the dimensions
of the Mark's Rack almost exactly.

I think the canvas is marginally more waterproof - or more precisely, can be
kept marginally more waterproof - than the tweed. (I still use a ziplock bag
inside for full water protection.) I got tweed because at the time they were
out of canvas.

The size is excellent - not quite big enough to let you bring along anything
unnecessary.

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

"One Cog - Zero Excuses" L/S T-shirt - Now available
http://www.cyclofiend.com/stuff

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes