From: Tom M <tmil...@att.net>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 9:19:52 AM
Subject: [RBW] Nigel Smythe or?

I just bought a Mark's rack, and I want to put a bag on it. RBW
currently has canvas versions of the Nigel Smythe Little Loaf, with
tweed versions due in June. I'm wondering if I should hold out for the
tweed, go with canvas, or consider either the Sackville or Baggins
bags. Anyone have experiences with any of the bags? Thanks.