I did that to my orange Ram fork 4 years ago, exactly the same way, but
I only bent mine 45 degrees.

I took it to one of the best mechanics in the area (Bill Ron of Redondo
Beach, CA), and when he bent it back, the front brake's relationship to
the wheel rim was identical to how it had been before.  So my 45 degree
mishap was made good as new. But since yours is 90 degrees, talk to a
frame-builder (Nobilette would be great) or Rivendell and see what the
pros say. But one way or another, you'll get your bike back in action.
I remember that I considered my worst-case scenario would have been to
replace the fork (not so bad) and an inability to make that fork
exactly match the discontinued orange color of my Ram (not the end of
the world).

-Jim