Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 22:13:18 -0700
Subject: [RBW] Re: ARGH! Killed my fork!
From: ginoza...@gmail.com
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com

 On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:17 PM, boulderreccycle <boulderreccy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Bike tipped over on my roof rack, bending my right dropout
Can you describe this a bit more? What does 'bike tipped over' mean?  Were the
dropouts sitting on the skewer in the rack, but not locked in?

I'd also be curious: did you have any bags/heavy stuff attached to the bike?

I'm just trying to understand how this sort of thing happens.

Thanks,
Gino