Funny. I learned the hard way that if you box your Ramb to ship home
via FedEx after Ride the Rockies, it's a good idea to tighten the
Nitto stem's handlebar clamp bolt and the seat-post bolt. Both
disappeared in transit. The folks at RBW graciously sent free
replacements. Oh, the number of times in cycling that the Homer
Simpson "doh!" is appropriate.