@Mike

Yes, that setup would probably take both a 700c and 650B wheel.
Pretty versatile.

However, keep in mind that the 48cm and 52cm size Hillborne frames are
intended for 650B wheels.  Yes, a 700c wheel will work, but no
promises about toe overlap or the effect of raising the bottom
bracket.

However, however, we will probably experiment with just such a setup
this coming week ... just to see how it goes.

Bryan @ Renaissance Bicycles