I would add one caveat to the installation process.  The otherwise
good instructions on the jetensha web site show a single screw in the
back of the rear fender.  Peter White warns that the fender can break
unless you use a pair of screws and my personal experience confirms
that.  Later Hiroshi at Jetensha also confirmed that.  Good luck; be
paient.
Michael