Yes, agreed.  If you're going to ticket someone for rolling a stop, two
wheels, four or 18, then ticket all if them.  Selective enforcement against
cyclists (or Honda drivers in Irvine) is just wrong and based on city
politics.  Complaints and political posturing is what drives it, and will
end it.

DE

--
Cheers,