I flipped a coin and decided to keep only one of two early Trek
frames, and I thought someone here might be in the market for the
spare. It's a beautiful 64cm 710 from 1979. (confirmed through vintage-
trek.com) Screwed on badge for those that are hip to that. Original
dark green Imron in good shape, but decals (stickers really) were
removed years ago. No dents or scrapes, just a few normal chips and
scratches. Reynolds 531 tubing. Campagnolo dropouts. Nice lugwork.
120mm rear spacing. (Original) 27.2 seatpost size. I'd like $225, and
I'll split the shipping cost whatever that ends up as. (lower 48 USA
only.) May consider partial trade for a Nitto rear rack.

Take a look here, and feel free to ask questions.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32306...@n07/3641340233/in/set-72157619880239663/

Thanks Marty