The MUSA knickers are great--I wore them for all of my riding for about two
years.  But I have to say, now that I've been using Swobo knickers for the
last six months, I don't think I'd go back. I find the fit and comfort level
to be better, and they don't twist around my waist they way the MUSA
knickers used to do.  The MUSA knickers win on price though!

Dustin