From: Ken Yokanovich <reflector.collec...@gmail.com>
Subject: [RBW] Re: Fw: Employee bikes
To: "RBW Owners Bunch" <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 4:43 PM

Well, I happen to own a Surly Steamroller.  Bought the frame/fork from
Jim over at Hiawatha to use up some left over parts that I had left
over once my Quickbeam was destroyed.  It's not very practical at all,
though I have managed to fit it with 32mm tires and Berthoud fenders.
So, I guess it's just barely impractical :)

I happen to like Surly bikes a lot, I'd much prefer a Rivendell, which
is why I own 3 Rivendells and only 1 Surly.