Grant, I notice that you've been posting to the RBW forum more
frequently, and I thank you for it.  Since there would not even be
such a forum without your endeavor, and since we are all interested in
the bikes and philosophy you promote, we are also interested in your
opinions, whether we agree with them or not.  It also gives you an
opportunity to preach to the choir on smaller issues as the mood
strikes you without having to pay attention to a full-time blog or
having to update your homepage.  Keep it coming.