Greetings All,

    I am looking to sell the stock wheelset from the Quickbeam I
purchased directly from Rivendell in May of this year. I had the
wheels on for just a couple weeks and rode definitely under 100 miles
on them. I've since replaced them with Phil/Mavic A719 custom wheels,
so I just have no need for them -- there is absolutely nothing wrong
with them, they're 99.9% true too.

    The wheels consist of a 32h Mavic Open Sport rim, Suzue high -
flange track hubs w/ quick release skewers (120mm rear/100mm front),
and I'm sure very good spokes of I - don't - know - which make and
gauge. They have a Polylite plastic rim strip.

    I would be happy to get a picture up for a prospective buyer, but
I can't get to it at the time of posting, right here and now. The
wheels are in like new condition with no significant blemishes or
defects. When I spoke with John @ Riv before buying and I asked him
what the estimated value of the wheels would be if they were sold as a
standalone wheelset, he said about $350. Being that they have rolled
off the showroom floor, I'm offering them here for $250/set + s/h. I
believe the shipping will be $20 per wheel.