Greetings All,

Due to a previously committed buyer backing out, I am again offering
up for sale my Quickbeam's stock wheelset. The wheelset came with my
Quickbeam which was purchased directly from Rivendell in May. The
wheels have been ridden under 100 miles, as they were merely a
placeholder until I get some custom wheels built up. They are in
superb condition with no significant blemishes, and they are true.

The wheelset consists of the following: 32H Mavic Open Sport Rims.
Suzue track hubs w/ quick - release skewers (120mm rear/100mm front).
Excellent quality spokes of I - don't - know - which make & gauge. An
18t Shimano freewheel. * There is also the option of adding a hardly
ridden Shimano Dura - Ace track cog for $15.

Pictures are available upon request, but you can get the idea of what
they look like from the Quickbeam complete bike pics on rivbike.com
Again, there are no significant defects cosmetic or otherwise with the
wheels.

Thanks for your interest,

Mike