From: David Hallerman <sunwarrio...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:28:14 -0400
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBW] FS: Rivendell Road Standard, 56cm

Hi,

I'm selling one of my two Rivendell Road Standard framesets. This is
Waterford-built, circa 1995, made from Reynolds 753 tubing, with the fork
being Reynolds 531. This is a fine general-use road bike -- great for
daytrips, club rides, even has braze-ons for a rack. Very stable, with
Rivendell's classic lower bottom bracket.

The basic geometry is:

Seat tube = 56.0cm (c-c)
Seat tube = 57.5cm (c-t)
Seat angle = 72.5 degrees
Head tube angle = 73.5 degrees
Top tube = 57.5cm (c-c)

The frameset is silver, with dark blue head tube and other touches. It was
repainted by Tom Kellogg at Spectrum Cycles, and it's an elegant paint job,
far better than the original one.

Links to pictures below.

One thing to note: There is a small ding on the head tube.

PRICE = $950, plus shipping, for the frame and fork.

If you'd want a headset, I could install a brand-new Chris King 2-Nut
headset (the classic one) in silver, at cost. (I believe they go for $125.)

I am not a shop or anything. Just a mildly crazy bike person, with several
bikes and the tools and skills to work on them.

Dave, who says the one he's not selling is the exact same geometry too which
describes both why he bought this one originally and why he's selling it now

http://tinyurl.com/riv-full1
http://tinyurl.com/riv-full2
http://tinyurl.com/riv-front
http://tinyurl.com/riv-top