On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:38 AM, William F. House <williamfho...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I searched the forum and tried to find if there was a product wishlist
> and couldn't seem to find one. Apologies if I missed it. I'm wondering
> if people would be interested in starting a list of items that we'd
> love to see Riv produce or bring back. Maybe Grant and company will
> see things in the list/thread that they like well enough to pursue.

I wish they'd bring back the short pink wool biking socks. I have two pairs
and wear them all the time. This week, I thought I'd lost one sock-- I
looked all over the web, but no one had them, but then it turned out the
sock had attached itself to my MUSA pants velcro in the wash. What a relief!
Unfortunately I think I am the only one who likes those socks, so my wish
will likely not be granted (but if anyone has a pair or two of those socks
they want to sell, I'll buy).

I'm happy, though. Rivendell took care of the big item on my wishlist, the
Riv club bike. And I will be ordering my very own fuschia Roadeo when I get
back from my Oregon/Northern California coast tour three weeks from now and
have a chance to go to Rivendell and test ride the bike. I wish my new
Roadeo would shut up my best friend, who wants me to buy some super spaceage
bike with stupid light wheels, but it probably won't. Oh well, I'll still be
happy, and I'll tell him to shut up.