On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:38 AM, William F.
House<williamfho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll start it off.
>
> I'd love to see the olive green Rivendell jersey come back. That was
> wicked sweet, but was before I even knew about the company.

Agreed.

> How about a 5" round embroidered patch of the logo. Full color. Would
> be great to sew or iron on bags (like the Nigel Smythe Country or
> otherwise) or wool jerseys.

agreed

> And while we're at it, how about a 5" round full color sticker. I'd
> slap that on my Jeep Rubicon so fast!

pass.

> And how about a collector's item - a shadowbox or framed set of
> headbadges. I think it would be great to hang that on the wall. The
> price could be premium. The badges would be permanently affixed under
> glass on dark green felt or velvet or something equally amazing.

kitchy but actually kinda cool sounding.

things I'd like to see:
- some sort of non-leather brooks-like saddle (yes, I know - but this
is my wishlist, right?)
- the saddle bag loop-things for non-brooks saddles
- more/better/different fenders - maybe even wood ones.
- pocket knives.
- RR 36->42 on a cd
- more items in the brand-v bag line - a bigger saddle bag, maybe some
panniers, a rando bag a-la acorn's.
- maybe a cardigan zipup sweater with the same colors/style as the
olive wool rivendell jersey.

not a product but something I'd be happy to see nevertheless - some
sort of rivendell retail store for their non-bike products. There are
times when I'd like to go and try on something or go and FEEL it
before I buy it.  It'd be cool if a bike shop or even an outdoors-y
store carried the musa line of goods.

-sv