Oh, I understand that about the triple. But I would prefer to get rid of
the cross over. The riding I do is mostly in the 24, but then there are
sections of flat and down where pedaling is needed at higher speeds. I'd
prefer to simplify things. I spoke with Riv, and it's not too bad to shift
things around to a 40-24 set up. I'm going to give that a go.

With abandon,
Patrick