How about a copy of the Suntour Cyclone or Simplex LJ rear derailleur to go
with the Silver shifters?

A 32 mm wide touring tubular for touring  or brevet riding and a rim to hold
them?

Maybe a 650B tubular rim and tire?

A Taiwanese version of the Rodeo  Maybe 1/2 a lb heavier with DT shifter
bosses

--
Fai Mao
The Blogger who sometimes responds to comments