My 68cm RAM is my go fast bike.   I'm 235 and usually in the 225 weight class.
 The bike comes in at about 25lbs with everything on it, and feel great to me.
  May not be for everyone but it feel quick and nimble and actually rides very
well.    I am in the wonderful position of being a perfect fit for Grants
system.  I run my bars about seat height, and at 6'5" the larger 67 AHH / 68
RAM / 64 Bomba give me three bikes that make me debate what to ride often.
They each have specialities.. but overlap enough on meandering that sometimes
it's just which one has a big enough bag for the day .

I run the Gran Boise 32 that measure about 30 on the Ram
the 70x37 Panaracer on the AHH great tire fyi.. so freaking smooth.
and the the 700x50 Supreme and Big Apple on the Bomba.. I think I like the ride
of the old style big apple better. .. but the supreme took me through alaska
and many tours including goat head country with maybe 3 flats over the last 4
years.

the AHH is my go to this week..  the only thing I miss on my ram is a
kickstand... I mean I really really really really really miss my kickstand..
did I mention that it needs a kickstand..

Did I mention I don't get many miles out of kickstands.. they get loosey goosey
and bend and then  useless... and I despise the two legged stands as I break
them and they fall over more on me than a single.

Oh I'm sorry I have a Blue Ram instead of an Orange one..

Night folks.

Kelly