Hey all - My Hunqapillar is 2-3 weeks away from being built, very exciting.
No got to decide on the build. I'm mostly going with the build kit. But
very undecided on which handlebar setup. So instead of another 'which
handlebar thread' (btw, the recent one with Patrick was very helpful), I
decided I just need to figure out the hard way: by trying them all.

I am undecided between Albatross v. Bulmoose
standard/drops/woodchippers/midge. I like the Albatross, that is what I
rode with the Hunq for a demo ride. But thinking I may want something with
more control for singletrack rides like the bullmoose, or possibly drops
(with the woodchipper and midge as an option there). Not really considering
Albastache or Moustache....as of now. This bike will be used for mixed
rides, mtn biking (fire roads and single track), commuting, errands, road
rides, so basically an 'all rounder'.

My big reservation with handlebar swaps is that the meisha cork grips (part
of the build kit) are glued on, making it difficult to do handlebar swaps.
Am I correct there? So here's my question, if I get a lock-on handlebar
grip, does that eliminate that problem? Is there any reason I could not just
swap
the bars by removing the grips, brakes, and shifters (in this case the paul
thumbies) and sliding the handlebars out the stem and putting in the new
handlebar in the same stem and re-installing the grips/brakes/shifters?
Basically a 10 minute swap? I've never dealt with grips, only drop bars and
tape on my road bike. Any issues with that? Will the cable length be an
issue? Would I want a different stem for different handlebars?

And on that note, any recommendations on a lock-on grip? Was looking at a
brooks one, the ergon one, and plain ole foam ones. Likely I'll put on the
meisha cork grips once I've decided which way to go.