Thanks for all the advice, guys.
The streets here aren't all that bad, I just have an extremely low
tolerance for flats when I'm trying to get to work (or worse, home).
Road debris is an issue, like anywhere there are cars.

I think I'll stick with the Supremes and Slime tubes, and maybe try the
Slime lites when my current stock runs out.

I lost a tire a couple years ago to a sealant called "Joes". Like Stans,
you inject it in the tube. It didn't really work and gunked up the inside
of my tire so much that I had to replace it.

Jay