I'll also be in the market for my second Element at some point. 115,000 miles
on mine, and still going strong.

For those who haven't driven one, the Element is somewhat unique among small
SUVs in that you can roll a full-sized bike into it without taking the wheels
off. Two bikes fit inside easily; you can fit three bikes and riders with a
little doing. Changing into/out of bike clothes is also facilitated by the
height of the cabin, and in a pinch you can fold the seats into a sort of lumpy
bed. All this, and the inside is also easy to clean (but don't take a hose to
it -- that's an urban legend).

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com