Hey Aaron,

I did have a wheel set built.  DT Swiss rims 4_ _ ? double butted DT spokes
SON 28 Black hub with an XT rear hub Black.  I originally wanted a set of
Velocity Synergy's in black with MSW's but apparently they don't make the
Synergy's in 26" so I went with the DT rims as they had a similar cross
section to the Velocity's. The wheels are laced 32 front & rear as I'm
about 155 lbs and don't figure on carrying excessive gear/weight (no more
than 40lbs but more likely in the 30 lb range) and compromised with a bit
less rotating weight. I'll get the specific's on the rim model later. I'd
like to do my own build but life has conspired to limit my time these days.

Which bike are your wheels intended for? Look forward to what you build and
hope to get a ride in with you this Summer.