I am so sorry to hear that, Cecily! That's no fun at all.

It would help to have a side photo of your current setup and if you know
what stem and bars you have to share that. But an initial response is the
Bosco bars come way back and very high, so if your stem is a 25.4 (and it
is if you have Albatross bars), then it's an easy swap. IF that's not high
or back enough then the most extreme I know of would be to switch to a dirt
drop stem with Boscos.

How sure are you it's the bike rather than other things that simply show
themselves on the bike (if that question makes sense?)?

With abandon,
Patrick