Wow, really? Erik of Bikenoir/Cosmic Country mentioned 113mm BB on the
Hunqapillar. I have a VBC Mountain and 113mm waiting for installation in
the box... maybe I'll need to plan on a longer time window before venturing.

Here's the link to the thread on 113/VBC/Hunqapillar:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!starred/rbw-owners-bunch/jE_W_ff3RSU

Good luck, Mark.
shoji