sometime before the 600, you might want to try some doubles or triples - ride a
200k on one day, and a 100k the next day.

Control efficiency - something I completely suck at, but still a work in
progress.  Consider stopping, refilling your bottles, and eating the food you
bought on the bike.  Know what food works for you, so you have a plan when
faced with a convenience store.  Grocery stores are a huge time suck, because
they are so big, and they hide the V-8.

All the other information given here is good; I am not going to add any more to
that.