not exactly the venerable frames that are being discussed, but I have a '98
Moser Forma frame, lugged except for fillet-brazed seat stays, Dedaccai
zero tre tubing (the top tube pings so pretty).  This is a 4-lb. steel
frame in 64cm, and fits me like a glove.  Short top tube, which I need -
I'm the guy with the gibbon-like limbs they built all those Italian cars
for.  Love the bike and wouldn't trade it for a Guericotti.  Built it tall
with a Pearl stem and Cinelli 64 dream bars.  A big bike and 21 lbs
fighting weight.

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/aP9240016.jpg>