i ran the abars upside down, as suggested by some on this forum, and
thought they were awesome.  what i really liked was how much more
comfortable it was gripping the curves with the bars sloping outward
down.  what i didn't like was how much the barends hit my knees with
the bar that much lower.  could probably just raise the stem, but that
would steal my more aero positioning.  maybe thumbshifters?  saw
somebody's cool thumbshifter positioning on abars along the curved
parts.  that'd be different...

cheers,

colin cummings
amarillo, tx