I have my Albatross bars mounted upside down and I use  cork grips. My
grips are about an inch higher than my saddle and I use a  VO #8
sprung saddle. So far I like this combo better than the mustache bars
I had on before but I am not sure if I like them better than the
noodle bar and B17. I do like mustache bars and their braking position
in traffic. I use downtube shifters so I have no issues with knee
strike from my Silver shifters. I like bar enders for riding but they
always jab me when I stop. I may end up with a hub gear bike of
lighter configuration ultimately. My favorite bike as far as comfort
oddly is a two speed 27" wheeled deraileurless bike with narrow
randonneur drop bars and a super hard B17. The  bars are 1 inch higher
than the saddle. This bike just seems to fit me well and I've tired to
duplicate the position on other frames without much luck. If I have a
bike frame built someday I'd like to duplicate it. The fact that it
weighs 21 pounds and has 32mm tires at 90 psi on the largest wheel out
there might have something to do with its performance but the bike
just rides nice. Finding a bar/saddle combo that works and is
comfortable can be a challenge.