I rode for two hours in pretty much a steady pouring rain. It was not
intended, just groupthink optimism about the subsequent weather at the
beginning of a weekly ride. Two things I noted along the way: everyone took
turns following me because I had fenders and was the only "socially
responsible" rider in the group, and that my maligned Aardvark cover kept
my B-17 dry.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh